Lavallette Municipal Building in the
1306 Grand Central Avenue
Lavallette, NJ 08735
Please call Borough Hall in the off season at 732-793-7477
The Beach Badge office accepts the following credit cards:
A fee of 3% will be added to the total price of beach badges and parking stickers purchased when the purchase is made through the use of a credit/debit card.
Beach Badges Office Hours:
Closed for the season.
Beach Badges must be worn at all times, visible on the front of the bathing suit. This applies to both Ocean and Bay Beaches. Seasonal and weekly badges can be purchased at the Beach Badge Office.
Daily badges can be purchased at the ocean and bay beaches from the badge checkers. The badge fees for the Summer Season are as follows:
- No fee for children under the age of twelve (12) years.
- $50.00 per person, per season. Season badges available throughout the season.
- Badges purchased by May 31, 2019 are $40.00 during pre-season sale. Mail in orders must be received by May 31, 2019.
- $30.00 per person per week or fraction thereof. A “week” is defined as the period from Saturday through the following Saturday.
- $10.00 per person for each daily badge.
- $15.00 per person for the entire bathing season for any person whom is 65 years of age or over, any totally disabled person, and for all disabled veterans of any military service and all military service personnel on active duty status.
A sticker is required on motor vehicles parked in any
of the Municipal parking lots on the bay front In effect during the
bathing season as established in § 7-9B. Car Stickers are $10.00 and must
be permanently affixed to the driver’s side rear window.
2019 Beach Bathing Season is June 21, 2019 - September 2, 2019
Parking Stickers $10.00
Stickers are available at the Beach Badge Office.
On street parking is on a first come first served basis on the side streets and the ocean blocks. The Borough of Lavallette has residential parking permits in certain areas throughout town these spots are designated by sign and by permit only.
Along the highway there are sections of two hour parking, please keep this in mind when parking along the highway.
Handicap Accessible spots available all throughout the
town and at the oceanfront on several streets, the most being on the
wide streets of Trenton, New York, Philadelphia, & President Avenues.
Lavallette Accessibility Guide
“NO PARKING” as designated from the end of the streets on the ocean front; this area is reserved for emergency vehicles.
A separate sticker is required for any motor drawn vehicle or trailer parked in any of the Municipal parking lots on the bay front and allows use of the municipal boat ramp. Trailer Permits are $50.00 and are to be permanently affixed. Trailer Permits are required from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, and are available at the Beach Badge Office.
Located at the base of the bridge to West Point Island
Bay Boulevard & New Brunswick Avenues
(Photo taken 4/2/19)
Gps 39.968195, -74.075333
Ramp is Concrete
Check Prior to Purchasing Permit That Ramp Is Adequate For Your Needs!
Season Trailer Stickers $50.00
Commercial Trailer Stickers are available for $100.00 and are required all year.
beach chairs can be signed out for 2 hour blocks, if no one is
waiting to use a chair they can be reserved for an additional 2
hours. Chairs must be returned before the end of beach day to
lifeguard headquarters. Available on a first come first serve basis through
the Lifeguard Headquarters. 732-793-2566
Off season Beach Wheelchairs are available through Public Works. 732-793-7766
We want you to enjoy your stay in Lavallette. Your safety, while riding a bicycle, is important to us. Please adhere to the following bicycle laws which are intended to minimize your risk and maximize your enjoyment.
- Riders on highways must obey NJ State Laws and local ordinances
- Bicyclists must observe one way highways. Ride on the right side of road-with traffic. DO NOT ride against the traffic flow.
- Bicyclists must observe all traffic signals and signs.
- All children under 17 must wear helmets while riding bicycles.
- During the bathing season, bicycles are allowed on the boardwalk only during the hours of 5 am to 10 am.
- Bicycle riding on sidewalks in the business area is prohibited except for school children on their way to school.
- At night, you must have a white light in front and a red light in back, both visible for at least 500 feet.
- Bicyclists must ride single file only.
- Only one person may ride on a bicycle, unless it is designated otherwise.
- Bicycles can be registered at Police Headquarters to help prevent theft. Please keep them locked when not in use.
Your observance of these laws and guidelines will enable you to have a safe and pleasurable stay with us. All bicycle laws shall be strictly enforced. If at all possible, use the bike route on Bay Boulevard.
Bicycles on the Boardwalk
During the bathing season, bicycles are allowed on
the boardwalk only during the hours of 5am to 10am.
Off season there is no restriction on bicycles on the boardwalk.
Borough of Lavallette Flags & Blankets
Blankets are now back in stock.
Borough of Lavallette flags are available in 2x3 for $30 and 3x5 for $50
Blankets are 50"x60" and cost $30. Available for purchase at Lavallette Municipal Building and The Beach Badge Office.